A woman’s day should have more than 24 hours, given the way she’s constantly on the go. Even while you are reading this, the women in your life are busy getting things done, struggling to fit in all things scheduled for today and preparing to meet you with a smile on her face that can light your world up!
You find these women to be the source of strength, encouragement and hopefulness. The women in your life- your mom, sister, wife, daughter, friend, or a colleague, all of them are real life miracle makers. They are organised people who constantly make mental notes of who likes what, and who needs what and what not!
While you can totally count on them for everything, from the responsibilities of your home to responsibilities at work, whom do they count on for their well being and health?
More than half of the female population is still unaware of their basic health necessities, which is sad because we talk about development and progress in light of already having achieved it. While ensuring everybody is getting what they want and need, she forgets what her body needs which is, a little rest and a little attention.
A woman’s body is such a complicated mechanism, every month is a challenge that she fights and victors over. It is not just menstruation and its pre and post phases, but its also the constant hormonal changes that she struggles with that make her grumpy, or moody, depressed or even sick.
There is a lot of societal pressure on the woman to do things in a particular way, to look a particular way, to talk a particular way, so on and so forth. All of this pressure is too much to bear, and her underlying health conditions could make the challenge even difficult. In such circumstances, it is very likely for her to suffer from disorders that affect the mental state.
This ‘women’s health and fitness day’, let us see how you can help the women you love, lead a fitter, healthier life and take some time out of their busy schedule to sit back and think about themselves.
- Ensure that she sleeps well
- Make sure she eats a balanced and healthy diet on time
- Get her regular check ups done in time to rule out the following conditions,
- Lifestyle and food habits may affect fertility as well, it is important for her to lead a healthy life.
- Excess consumption of alcohol and smoking can affect her health, ensure it is controlled
- Make it a point to exercise well and maintain physical fitness. It is important to understand that hitting the gym is not the only road to fitness. If you engage in defense arts or normal physical exercises like brisk walking, stretching, squatting etc, it should work fine.
- Drinking plenty of water is of prime importance, make sure she does that.
- Help her take care of her skin and hair, they talk volumes of the woman’s physical health, make her feel special.
- Watch out for UTIs and yeast infections.
- Make sure she is as stress-free as possible, a mother or a wife is not responsible for the family alone, if stress and work can be divided among people of the family, it will be easier to maintain the family’s health.
We at Vinn Hospital, respect the sacrifices a woman makes for her family, we vouch for it because we see these women who hold the fort at their homes, are the same who help us hold the fort at the hospital. Their ability to multitask is amazing and we prioritize their health.
About the Hospital:
Vinn Hospital has been providing comprehensive treatments and cares for its patients, with the best in class doctors, specialists and support staff. Our teams and units are dedicated in their cause to ensure optimum health for all our patients. Vinn Hospital Multi Speciality Hospital has the best, state-of-the-art facilities, which treat an array of diseases and disorders all under one roof
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
January 30, 2019
December 05, 2018
November 30, 2018
November 26, 2018
November 23, 2018
November 21, 2018
November 13, 2018
November 07, 2018
November 05, 2018
October 29, 2018