Eye disorders are not uncommon and especially for a hospital dealing with various treatments in both routine and complex problems that people come in with. Vimn Hospital, being a multispeciality unit, comprises of many specialised departments that cater to a broader audience, who suffer from diseases, disorders and problems from the most simple to the more complex nature.
Being a multi-speciality hospital, Vinn has been committed to accurate research and development in the many areas that medical science has advanced to, thus allowing us to create multiple departments to find solutions to the problems, including that of the eye.
Vinn Hospital’s Ophthalmology department is a unit that is comprised of the best eye doctors and ophthalmologists in Hyderabad as well as the best-supporting staff; it provides with the whole range of in surgical and medical management for many eye disorders that could be a routine problem or a somewhat complicated issue.
Our speciality services include Phacoemulsification (Sutureless) with foldable intraocular lens implantation, Cornea and External disease, Oculoplastic Surgery, Paediatric Ophthalmology (squint corrections), Retina & Vitreous disorders and Neuro-ophthalmology. Our mission is the preservation of sight through excellence in patient care, education and research.
Vinn’s Ophthalmology department is already considered as the best eye hospital in Hyderabad, considering the range of services we offer here –
- Complete eye checks up with trained Optometrist.
- Phacoemulsification with foldable intraocular lens implantation.
- Suture-less Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (Non-Phaco).
- Complete evaluation of Glaucoma patients including IOP measurements using Applanation Tonometry, Non-Contact Tonometry.
- Computerized visual field analysis with Humphreys Automated Perimeter.
- Anti Glaucoma operations like trabeculectomy, iridotomy etc.
- Total Orthoptic and Strabismus work up.
- Squint corrective surgeries.
- Oculoplastics and other Lid reconstructive Operations.
- Surgeries of Lacrimal apparatus like DCR, DCT.
- Refraction with computerised Auto Refractometer.
- Fitting of the contact lenses.
- Total Screening of patients with Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Ultrasound scanning of the eye.
Book an appointment