Keeping in mind the standards of present-day healthcare needs at hospitals, Vinn is committed to giving the best possible treatments and services across all specialities areas. With quality and demand of the hour in mind, we set up our Internal Medicine unit for the benefit of the patients and to ensure they are treated appropriately, with the best intentions at work.
Internal Medicine is a unit that acts as the backbone of any medical institution, and it’s no different at Vinn Hospital. In this department, care for admitted patients as well as those in the OU patient department, with a much broader vision and expertise is put to work within the functioning of this department. The idea of our private care unit is to provide our patients with comprehensive care while working alongside other sub-specialities like the emergency and critical care units, especially when there are multi-organ systems involved with the patient being treated.
By definition, an Internal Medicine department is set up to deal with prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious or non-infectious diseases and illnesses in adults. Internal medicine doctors, also known as internists, are expected to treat patients at Vinn Hospital maintaining work ethics and provide with the highest quality of treatment. While we focus on all kinds of patients at Vinn Hospital’s Internal Medicine unit, there is a particular emphasis put on patients from undifferentiated or multi-system illnesses.
Vinn Hospital’s Internal Medicine unit is well equipped with the necessary technological upgrades as well as the best internal medicine specialists and consultants; meaning the most complex of problems arriving at the door will be diagnosed and provided with the appropriate treatment. There is also a lot of emphasis laid on fertile viral diseases such as dengue, chicken pox, chikungunya, influenza, malaria, typhoid, tuberculosis, pneumonia, meningitis, liver abscess, hepatitis, urinary tract infections etc.
For further knowledge on which diseases or illnesses treatments are offered at Vinn Hospital’s internal medicine department, below is a comprehensive list for the treatable conditions –
- Allergy diagnostics and immunotherapy
- Asthma, diagnostics and follow up
- Immune-mediated diseases
- Pulmonary diseases
- Diagnostics of heart disease
- Gut, kidney related problems
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid)
- Hematological and rheumatological diseases
- Management and treatment of hypertension
- Respiratory infections – asthma diagnosis and follow up, chronic bronchitis including COPD, pneumonia
- Endocrinology – thyroid disease, early diagnosis and treatment for diabetes
- Lipid disorder and Metabolic Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal diseases – GERD, IBS and colitis
- Metabolic Disorders including (but not limited to) obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Food allergy and food intolerance testing
- Hypertension, heart disease, stress testing
- Chronic Fatigue
- Autoimmune Disease
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Cancer Prevention
- Wellness Screening & Healthy Living
- Nutrition and weight loss
What makes Vinn Hospital one of the best hospitals for internal medicine in Hyderabad is the fact that not just is it equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, but the doctors and staff are professional as well as compassionate.
Book an appointment