Providing patient-centered, evidence-based medical care in a clinical environment supported by education and research.
The department is equipped with expertise and infrastructure to manage a wide range of metabolic and lifestyle disorders.
About Our Services
Internal medicine physicians or internists use their clinical expertise to diagnose and treat individuals across various health conditions ranging from simple illnesses to complex health conditions. Internal medicine provides a broad spectrum of care across multiple disciplines. A few of the sub-specialities include diabetology, cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, oncology, etc. Internal medicine physicians manage ongoing medical issues in patients.
Vinn department of internal medicine is a state-of-the-art institution with a group of doctors having diverse interests and expertise. They provide patient-centered, evidence-based medical care in a clinical environment supported by education and research. The department is equipped with expertise and infrastructure to manage a wide range of metabolic and lifestyle disorders.
- Metabolic disorders
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Thyroid disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Lifestyle related ailments
- HIV and other Immunosuppressed disorders
- Allergy and immunology
- Autoimmune diseases
- Sleep medicine
- Hospice and Palliative medicine
- Acute medicine
- Tropical medicine
- Skin diseases
The department at Vinn Hospitals comprises physicians and resident physicians, as well as physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Our Internists exude confidence and calibre which originates from their years of rich international exposure dealing diverse patients successfully. They often interact with patients to build an amicable bond and set up healthcare goals to progressively bring them back to normalcy.
The staff physicians in the Department of Internal Medicine (IM) are board-certified general internists who specialize in the care of adult patients with various symptoms and medical issues.
We look forward to providing long-term, comprehensive care both in the out-patient and in-patient setting, managing common and complex illnesses of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Our internal medicine team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and the digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. Well versed in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health, our team also renders effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
- The department provides care to patients with unspecific, undefined and uncommon health issues and symptoms including unexplained pain, fever, chest pain, shortness of breath.
- Once the cause has been ascertained collaborative care is offered by other specialists as well.
- Preventive healthcare screening (basic health check, comprehensive health check, cardiac check, etc.,) is recommended to maintain proper health.
- Collaborative care is offered to patients with chronic health conditions including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and kidney disease.
Cost / Estimate Of Treatment
Surgeries Performed Till Date
Strong Clinical Team