FULL BODY HEALTH CHECKUP IN HYDERABAD
Rs 2899/- | Call now to book : 7993360805
- Blood Grouping & RG typing
T3. T4, TSH
Serum Creatinine vitamin-D (25 OH) vitamin-B12
X- ray Chest PA view
Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
CBP COMPLETE BLOOD PICTURE
- Total RBC Count
- Total WBC Count
- Platelet Count
CUE COMPLETE URINE EXAMINATION
- Bile Salts
- Bile Pigments
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- CHOL / HDL Ratio
LFT LIVER FUNCTION TEST
SERUM SGPT (ALT)
SERUM SGOT (AST)
Albumin: Globulin Ratio.
General Physician Consultation
Full Body Checkup Package in Hyderabad FAQs:
- What is included in a full body check up?
A usual fully body health check-up is made up of blood and urine tests, x-ray, ultrasonography, lungs function test, and cardiac test.
- How much does it cost for a full body check up?
Full body checkup in Hyderabad cost at 2899 rupees only. Please remember it is offer price.
- What should I do before a full body check up?
- Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours, prior to the check-up.
Lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature. The doctor may not be able to assess if any change is a real abnormality.
- Do not eat or drink at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the check-up. Water, however may be freely taken to avoid dehydration effects on blood sugar and cholesterol tests in the program.
- Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests. Please inform the doctor or nurse before the test.
- If you are taking medicine for hypertension, you can continue taking as per doctor’s prescription.
- If you have a chronic illness or other health problems, please bring any test results or medical report with you to assist in diagnosis.
- Should wear clothing allowing access to upper arm.
- For females, avoid 7 days before or after the menstrual period. If you are menstruating, you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result.
- Breast cancer screening by Digital Mammogram, should avoid having the test during the menstrual period as the breast is tense at that time. The patient should have the mammogram after the period.
- If pregnant, please inform the staff to cancel the x-ray.
- Health check-ups are available daily between 7.00am – 4.00pm.